Your business is ready to grow.
And there are some tools and services that you need to get growing in the best way possible.
Entrepreneurs and business owners alike are “can do” type people and tend to charge ahead to get things done. The catch is there is a learning curve to do anything the most effective way. This learning curve is overcome through courses, research, training, and of course trial and error.
BUT, this takes time away from your already busy day by creating overhead. Typically, in time these tasks get neglected or worse forgotten.
We suggest that you stay focused on what you do best – Running your business.
Let The Strategic Marketing Group handle your website administrative tasks as an added benefit for partnering with us to meet your strategic marketing needs.
Where to Go
The vendors and services we recommend are what we use for ourselves and our clients. They are tried and true.
Free Tools every business needs.
We all like free, high quality tools and courses. All of these are 100% free and have a paid upgrade. In all cases we think the paid upgrade is so very worth it., But, this is your business and you need to be smart. Don’t take our word for it, you take them for a test drive and see if you agree before you have to pay anything.
- Canva – This is the new standard for creating graphics and designs online. It’s a free tool that gives you the ability to create amazing designs. Collaborate & Create Amazing Graphic Designs for free including graphics/posters/invitations/logos/presentations or anything that looks good — give Canva a go!
- Dropbox – Save and access your files from any device, and share them with anyone. Discover what Dropbox can do for you—get a free account with 2GB of space, no strings attached! Dropbox gives you secure access to all your files. Collaborate with friends, family, and coworkers from any device and anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. Dropbox is the original cloud based sharing service. And they still lead the field.
- HipCat Society – Zeroing in on your target market and developing a plan to move forward marketing your business is critical to your success. Even if you have been in business for a while, there are still ways you can fine tune how you market you products and services. HipCat Society has created a incredible app that guides your though the process of creating your own client attraction system. The best part is you can launch this system in 45 days without the tech and content overload. This is a priceless program, and the free portion walks you through the defining your dream client process and will help you immeasurably. If you upgrade to the full HipCat Society program, you will have everything you need to create a profitable and scalable business.
Top of the Line Services & Tools
Every busines need to have the right tools to grow. The challenge is every guru and slick sales guy has a different set of things to sell you. And, they all sound so good at least until you try to implement them – on your own – while trying to build your business and service your customers. It’s so easy to get overwhelmed. And still you need tools to manage your business.
These are the tools and services we recommend to all of our clients. They are the ones that we use every day and have for years.
- NameCheap – This is our preferred domain registrar. Always free privacy, excellent support and easy to navigate dashboard makes Namecheap a true winner. No spammy emails and no big upsell pushes. And, if you need dedicated servers, SSL certificates, or hosting, they provide these services as well. Top of the line company.
- Comet Suite – Is an all encompassing client/customer management system that integrates with your website and prevents you from needing costly page or funnel builders. Comet Suite uses Artificial Intelligence to help you:
- Generate your ideal leads with one click on demand 🔥
- Create and post your SEO and Social content on auto pilot📱
- Build landing pages and surveys for your business within the Suite 🕵🏼♂️
- Ethically spy on your competitors to see exactly where to get your potential customers from 👀
- Scour the internet and find your perfect customers 🕵🏼♂️
- Converse with them via text and email autonomously 🤖
- Book your appointments for you 🗓
- Watch the internet 24/7 to alert you if your brand or name is mentioned 🚨
- Alert you when people publicly search for your services in your area
Join an upcoming Comet Suite Demo. No risk to see what this amazing application can do for you and take your business to the next level from one convenient dashboard.
- ThriveCart – If you need a first class shopping cart for your programs and payment processing, ThriveCart is our choice. We use it on most of our sites and our clients love the way it manages their affiliates and tracking.
- SiteGround – There are dozens of good hosting companies out there. We have used most of them and some of the crappy ones too – that’s how we know). We use SiteGround because of their consistency and terrific support. Regardless of the size of your site, SiteGround has a plan to support it. And if you need to upgrade your SiteGround server, their technical team will handle the heavy lifting for you and get the job done right.
If your budget does not (yet) match the options above or you’d prefer a different option, then we recommend these top-tier solutions as well.
- DirectNic – for registering your website’s domain names. Unlike many of the other “cheaper” services, there is only one add on optional fee (privacy) and no hype on the site or (daily) junk email barrage. We really dislike sites that feel like a carnival midway with flashing signs and pop ups. The fee per domain is $15 per year. Don’t be fooled by the $1.98 specials for the first year specials.
- MailerLite – If you are building your customer list and need advanced automation and email marketing campaigns with features like automation, landing pages and surveys. Get free access to premium features with a 14-day trial!
- AWeber – this is our preferred auto responder/e-newsletter broadcasting service if you don’t need a client/customer manager. Their customer service is second to none and the tools and templates they provide continually improve. One of the biggest advantages to using AWeber is they have very high email delivery rates with the major email providers like Gmail, AOL, MSN, Comcast, etc. Pricing: $19 per month typically $1 for 1st month
*We manage your domains from your registrar account. Any registration or renewal fees are paid by you.